Friday, December 25, 2009

the Notes


Finally the internet connection works! Actually I have a final project to finish soon, but what the hell, let me take a break for a moment.
After I've done with managing the games I play in FB (yeah, I can be a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to managing stuffs), I run out things to do nevertheless I still want to browse the internet. Thus, I finally decided to re-read my notes.
After reading some notes, I said to myself, "Wow.. you were (or maybe are) really f*cked up, Sur. U sounded miserable and pathetic." Perhaps. An interesting thing is that most of them revolve on the same issue and person. Yes, when they say love hurts, they ain't talking sh*t man. Another thing is that the person who became the focus of most of my notes, doesn't realize it at all. Well, why would the person realize it? I believe that reading people's notes in FB doesn't equal to crunching numbers as what that person usually does. Every single time anything with the person's name pop out in FB, YM!, anything, my heart just pounding hard. I can't deny having feelings for that person, but after quite some time being ignored, taken for granted, and disappointed, those feelings are surely turning to spite. Now, I hate having my heart racing every time I read a message from that person. I hate having myself hoping. So now, let's try this, "I don't give a damn and you should to. I'm nothing for you, and that is just like what you wanted me to be. If u feel annoyed by me, then just ignore me. Wait, u did, didn't you?"
All in all, I don't believe I have a problem. Perhaps you do.

Whew, all those from reading notes.

-LSy-